Sunday, July 6, 2008

So Missing The Pass With 128 Housemate ...

Mmmm... 8.45pm, 06 July 2008, nothing do! Alone! Open the PC and look back the photo. Full of the sweet memory in the two years. Of coz still got some bad memory but thats okay. Conflict doesn't mean no good in some situation (According to wat i read in Organization Behaviour). Haha! I see bek the time in Genting Highland picture. Early early wake up to Genting. I still remember that time is around seven am. We go there fool around. Play a lot of games.
Other some pic are the steamboat at Kelana Jaya one. Woo.. that time is my first time with my housemate go out. We go to have "Tuan Nian Fan". We eat at there la, play la, taking photo and shout around. MMmmm. so happy! I love that kind of live. I dunno I can still have with them or not. If really can, it is also remaining 1 more year. After that, then bye bye lo....
Some more at the time in Putrajaya. OMG! Catching by Policeman! ZzZZZZzz .. No akal, just catch Chinese, then Malay lepas! Damn them! But lucky we also have some sweet sweet memory at there. Not Bad! Taking photo, play on the road, taking movie then run away coz policeman come again... hahah! Nice. After that we go to McDonald at sec14. That time is midnight. Oh yea! I remember that the next day I still got Exam English paper. Really fooling! Back at home nearly 5am in the morning. ZzzZzZzZzz...
Cannot finish count la. still got many many memory ko. SS at home la for an hour! Gambling at 128 d, Skating and karaOK, Watch movie together! Waa.. still got a lot lot ko! Hopefully I can having this live in the future!

No comments: