Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Day In Public Bank ...

ZzzzZZzZZ.... Its sien! Boring! Stress! Challenging! Target for fresh, RM1,000,000/=. ZzzzZZ... Today wasting my time sitting on the office. No Briefing! Nothing do! Just chat with regional Manager for around ten hour. He is quite good in my first impression! Dunno la! If do not achieve target, maybe he will give difference color face for me see la. Got one ladies in the office very "YONG SOI", talking big big sound! attitude bad! and bra bra bra...

I really dun like workin compare to study. But I cannot do anything, is my responsibility to earn money for my parents and stoping using their money. Really miss university life, really really really miss! Wat to do? Old liao! Hutang kerajaan RM2++++, hutang Public Bank (Car Loan) RM2++++.. If some more continue study, wah lao, kena hutang some more 2++++. then die o! wanna kena borrow ALONG liao o!

Public Bank salary not bad! problem is that target! I really dunno how to achieve it! Addition in KL & PJ, i not familiar with here. If Penang then still okay okay la. At least least know a bit bit people ma!

Living cost at KL really damn high! Parking fee RM16. Kanasai! Lunch = RM5.50.. LOLZ! Kidding man! If in PG, i at least can save half o! Later gaji tak cukup makan o! Haiz! After one year kena find job in PG liao o! Now take experience first.... Tahan tahan first.... """

No comments: