Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fool Around In Klang And KL In Saturday Night ...

Two frens from Pg came to KL. One go for interview and one teman him. They came on Wednesday but due to very tires after work, i no go find them. They live quite far, at Klang. Plus mysef not familiar wjth theres road. Lolz.. give them "diao".




Yesterday, After waiting Wien Mien finish work. We meet at Sunway. I fetch Fatty Chong Shen. His Damn! I dunno where his live, then i ask him lo. He told me near IOI Mall. Then tell me Taman Kindara. I look at the map and i found his noob. There is a far distance between that 2 areas. I using the map, and i go to Kindara and look for him. Ask him which road u live. he reply me, "I DUNNO WO"... Damn noob! He tell pusing kanan then kiri then kanan.. LOlzz. Somemore told me turn left after 3rd traffic light. But actually is 6th traffic right. His really Damn. i go inside one bye one and look for this guy. Use more than 1 hour to look over him. Actually can reach him only in 20 minutes.




After fetch him, then go meet WIen Mien. Manatau somemore noob come. Waiting for him more than 1 hours. Lolz Using this around 3 hours, I can drove bek hometown d. After gather all, we go to find my fren Gim Yuu and his GF, Li Sing at Bukit Tinggi JUSCO MALL. Actually we plan not came to KL coz later wanna fetch them bek to KLANG somemore. Sienzz. But i feel kesian with them la, come here for nearly 4 day. if no fetch them go kai kai, a bit paiseh la..


Wien Mien suggest bring them to Gasoline o at Hulu Langat. His noob la, wanna drive fast fast. action nia. I chase till wanna die. Can u imagine Kancil chase Myvi? Noob... Wanna drive fast but dunno road. Always U Turn. ZZZZZzzzzzZ..
At Gasoline, MMmmmm.. so many people. Maybe Saturday night la. Dunno why his services damn cha. Order for drink, but came after 1 hour. ZZZzzz.. Not all la but some.
We look to KL View, Really nice! Not bad la go there...
After that, i think wanna bek. Manatau, say wanna go eat Kajang Satay. Lolz.. Round somemore big big round to there. Cause they dunno road, so always round wrong road, finally, kena round damn big round. ZzzZz.. me follow till wanna sleep.
After finish eat, we bek, i fetch Chee Keong and Chong Shen Bek. luckily Wien Mien No call me follow Him to Klang, ahbo die o. ZZzzzZZzzzZZ. Tire plus waste money in term of petrol. Zzzzzzzzzz
Arrive home around two.. Tire...

1 comment:

Mayhanna said...

ROFL ur blog damn farnee!