Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Word Is Too Heavy, But I Need To Say..

The Word Is Too Heavy, But I Need To Say.... "Goodbye my 128 Housemates"...
Today I alone. Keeping my things. Prepared to move to other house. Mood down!

''Dear My 128 Housemate,
I believe that once I step out from this house, I will never ever can live together with you all, my 128 housemate. I dunno how do you all feel but me, really feel sad, feel heavy to step out from 128. Mmmm.. sometimes conflict happen but sometime really give me a lot of happiness. 128 give me a lot of memory! I will remember the time we live together, we clean up the house together, we go to Genting Highland together, Melacca, "Chui Chui Sui" Cafe, Pasar Malam, walk to RM2.80, and so on so on...
Just now i clean up my room, I saw TS and CH bed, I suddenly thinking back the time we go to pasar malam and buy. Haha! Horrible! That time is two and the half year ago! I still remember which pasar malam! is SS2 Thursday pasar malam.
My dear 128 housemate, will us still can sit down together and eat together? cook together? clean the house together? SS at 128 (like last semester)? Watch Superstar? Playing DOTA? Go to Putrajaya and give police catch? Oh My dearest Housemate, I believe this things wont happen again. What i wish is ......... You all still can remember the happy time that we walk together.
Goodbye My dearest housemate, goodbye my 128 toilet, goodbye my 128 kitchen, goodbye my 128 room, goodbye my DOTA kaki... You all will be always in my mind. :-)
Regards,
Jian_CK

2 comments:

chyeli said...

ya.. it was a great memory.. cannot stay there cook or anything together le.. but i think we can still always meet up and chit chat de.. and see where wanna hang out and get trouble again.. we still hav un-finish ipoh trip remember?? i hope we can make it happen before i graduate also.. feel sour o.. my heart also de.. =)

jackylow_86 said...

yup...tat day i m alone...then when wan move house...i keep on c the house...when i enter the car..i sit in the car around 5 minit...c the 128 house gate...the house...suddenly refresh back all the things...happy,sad n come together...really feel wan cry...my heart suan suan..masam masam..dunno how to say...i m sure v all still have chance go out makan de...keep in touch..my ex roommate....

Jacky