Thursday, June 5, 2008

July - Decreasing in Unemployment Rate ....

Good news!
I got a position in Public Bank! Wao! Sitting at home for a month, finally receive their call! Yesterday go for the body checkup! And next month i will start work at PJ. ZzzZZzz... this is wat i do not so happy! Back to PJ again! I request to transfer me bek to hometown for many time but they reject me! Say PJ need more people la......

Working at there increse my living cost. Need rent house la, thing damn expensive la and ..... Another problem is not familiar with the road! Some more need buy a maps for refering la! LOLZ.. you see! a lot of expense!
If at hometown so good! no house rented, dinner free, so on! But okay la, "No Fish, Prawn Oso Okay La"....

1 comment:

chyeli said...

huh?? where gt people wan fsh instead of prawn de?? u translate chinese de phrase ma?? welcome back la.. a bit not happy u come back la.. haha.. cannot bring tze yan go clubbing liao...