Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sad Things Repeats Again & Again ...

ZzZzzZZzz...

Sien! Yesterday go for 2 interviews!

First is at ORIX company. this company is Japanese company and provide leasing services. Asking me all the same things. "Why you choose sales and marketing?", "What can you contribute to my company?" and BrA bRa BrA .... ZzZzzzZz.. After wasting my half 'n hour, "Any things to ask?" if no! i will call u bek for 2nd interview if i make decision to take you! OMG! this technique again!


Come back to home and have lunch. After that go to another interview. wao! just like super busy businessman! The company name is Delta Business Solution Sdn Bhd. I apply for sales executive position again. This Branch Manager (Prai Branch) very funny!! After half & hour interview me, he desired to hire me! but he say wan paid me for RM1,000. ZzZZz.. Paid more car maintanance elaun for RM250/= .. Petrol + Handphone elaun less than RM100. LOL! what d "kiam siap" company! Do sales wo! Cannot clain for petrol and handphone! How to do? No wonder he told me not enough sales person la. all run d! I smile sweetly to him, accept his offer and PROMISE him start work on 2nd of JUNE 2008 - Monday - 8.30am. Haha! hopefully he dun be disappointed AND me!!!!!

Question: Will you working with the King of Mesir (Ngiao Person) ????

No comments: